In October 2015, leaders in the advanced wireless community will come together to explore the evolution of radio technologies over the next several years. These advancements are essential to support the requirements of the wireless market: network operators and wireless service providers in all market domains need to contain their capital and operational expenditures while supporting a proliferation of wireless standards and wireless end users, be they business travelers or first responders in a national emergency. The result is a demand for radio technologies that allow them to communicate with whoever they need to, whenever they need to and wherever they are. This conference explores these requirements across domains and presents innovative solutions in development to address them.
Attracting delegates including investors, commercial network operators, radio manufacturers, system integrators, government procurement officials, regulators, engineering service providers and consultants, this event is the only European event devoted to advancing in the innovative use of spectrum and advancing radio technologies that support essential or critical communications.
Why you should plan to attend :
- If you are a researcher or developer working on software defined radio and cognitive radio technologies, seeking industry recognition for your current work and feedback/funding on next steps, SDR-WInnComm-Europe provides access to Radio Manufacturers, System Integrators, Procurement Authorities and End User Representatives in commercial, civil and defense markets seeking SDR and CR technology solutions to emerging wireless communications requirements;
- If you are a radio manufacturers, system integrator, procurement authority or end user, seeking SDR and CR technology solutions to emerging wireless communications requirements , SDR-WInnComm-Europe provides access to information on the latest in SDR and CR technologies from leading researchers and developers;
- If you are in sales and marketing seeking new contacts and exposure for your company and/or product, SDR-WInnComm-Europe provides the premier venue to interact with your targeted customer base, see what your competition is doing and stay abreast of all the newest software defined radio (SDR), cognitive radio (CR) and dynamic spectrum access (DSA) technologies.
- Researchers and Technology Developers (~48% of Last Year Attendees)
- Equipment Manufacturers, Network Providers and Other Acquisition Authorities (~52% of Lat Year Attendees)
- Investors, Regulators and Analysts
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the advanced wireless community who can help you in advancing your organizations objectives
- Access to over 100 papers, presentations and tutorials providing updates on the latest advances in software defined radio (SDR), cognitive radio (CR) and dynamic spectrum access (DSA) technologies
- Insight into new products and services being offered at all levels of the wireless value chain to address your specific requirements
- Updates on market requirements and changes in regulation that could impact your organization in the next 12 months and beyond
PrismTech at WInnComm-Europe 2015
PrismTech is an active member of the Wireless Innovation Forum and will be exhibiting its Spectra product suite in the exhibition area at the Conference. Spectra is an ideal solution for SDR / Software Communications Architecture (SCA) developers.
Further information about the Conference is available from www.europe.wirelessinnovation.org